Friday, June 17, 2011

About the Blog


Hello Readers!

Basically, this is the place to detox all my personal journal and artwork throughout this course, Digital Media 1. I think this is a good medium to post and share everything that I will be learning in this course. To begin with, I only have a little exposure on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash but after attending the first Digital Media 1 lecture, I am excited to learn more! Besides, Dr. Ken is cool and my tutor Madam Lydia is awesome too!

Now, let me tell you how my blog works. I will update all my progress on each assignments from time to time. To ensure that my blog does not turn out messy, I am going to list all the links related and relevant to each assignments in the tabs above. Hopefully, it'll make all of our lives easier :)


Last but not least, I really hope to ace this subject.


To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. ain im myra.. u da download sume software ke??i jmpe lg software 2 sume :(

    ReplyDelete